Introduction Of Bhutshuddhi Kriya
• Close your eyes and sit in still & comfortable Posture. Make sure, the spinal cord, neck and the waist are upright without any undue stress.
• There are 3 vital points to keep in mind. First is the breathing technique called Shabda Pranayama. This inner breathing technique is the key of success for this process. It requires the sound to be produced during inhale and exhale. The contraction of vocal cords generates this sound due to friction as the air passes through it. Second point to note is to focus on the chakras being mentioned and finally the third one is to ensure the precision in hand movements prescribed at every chakra.
• Do not stress any part of the body. Relax….Imagine your body to be just the spinal cord and each breath is coming in and going out only through the spinal cord.
1. The first process called Kavchay Hum is performed with a focus at the Third Eye Chakra. Position for Kavchay Hum.
2. Ready position: Hold both your hands with fists closed in front of chest. Do not touch your chest. Please note that thumb will be covered by rest of the fingers with fists closed.
3. Now inhale and raise both your hands at 60-70 degrees with palms open and facing towards yourself.
4. While exhaling, bring both your hands in ready position i.e. fists in front of chest.
5. The breathing pattern will be in 3 phases – Slow, Medium, Fast.
1. Position for Kar-Tal-Kar.
I. With eyes closed, bring your focus to the Root Chakra.
II. Keep both your hands in front of chest by bending the elbow with palms one over the other without touching each other.
2. As you inhale, move your forearms outwards at 90 degree synchronizing with the breathing speed.
3. While exhaling return to the ready position.
1. Ready Position for Astraya Phat.
I With eyes closes, focus at the Sacral Chakra.
II Bring the fingers together in each hand and place it on the shoulder.
2. With the process of inhale, raise both the hands from the elbow joint and keep your palms facing each other. At this position produce a tickle with the help of fingers in each hand.
3. Return to ready position with exhale. The tickle helps in the exit of negative energy from our body.
1. Ready position for Shikay Vashat.
I. Bring your focus at the Navel Chakra.
II. Keep both your arms behind the back of your head with palms one over the other. Do not touch the palms.
2. Now with inhale, raise your hands upwards with palm facing each other.
3. Return to ready position with exhale.
1. At the Heart Chakra repeat the process of Kar-Tal-Kar.
At the Throat Chakra repeat the process of Astraya Phat.
At Third Eye Chakra repeat the process of Shikhayai Vashata.
1. Ready position for Shirse Swaha
I. Bring focus at the Crown Chakra
II. Keep both your hands on top of your head with palms joined with each other in Namaskar Mudra.
III. While inhaling raise both your hands with palms joined.
2. Return to ready position with exhale. Like Kavachay Hum, the speed of breath will vary in this step in 3 phases: Slow Medium Fast.
Begin the observation by meditating on the crown Chakra. Bring your hands in relaxed position. Do not imagine or visualize anything…simply observe what is happening inside the body like a mute spectator. You will experience vibration, light or sound.
Chanting of sounds of three alphabetic letters A, U and M
This process starts from crown chakra and ends at root chakra.On each chakra, inhale deeply and produce the sound with exhalation. Order of producing the sound of three alphabets is given below:
• Crown – ‘A’, Third Eye – ‘U’, Throat – ‘M’
• Heart – ‘A’, Solar plexus – ‘U’, Sacral – ‘M’
• Root ‘A.U.M’
Again This process starts from root chakra and ends at crown chakra. On each chakra, inhale deeply and produce the sound with exhalation. Order of producing the sound of three alphabets is given below:
• Root – ‘A’, Sacral – ‘U’, Solar Plexus – ‘M’
• Heart – ‘A’, Throat – ‘U’, Third Eye – ‘M’
• Crown ‘A.U.M’
Now complete the process by bringing your attention to the third Eye Chakra & take a pause. At this point close your meditation with a prayer of gratitude.”Oh Lord!, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for giving us the divine experience of peace, happiness and bliss! May all these blessings spread in every creation and let everyone be healthy and happy. Keep both the palms on your face and gently open your eyes.
Practising Bhoot Shudhhi Kriya with a positive mind state of mind in the prescribed way facilitates multi dimensional transformation of the individual. The whole world constitutes one nation and humanity is the only religion. The aim of Path of Divine Life is to spread the world peace and unconditional Love. Creating such Love is possible only through development of consciousness. This in turn shall bring the light of divinity in the life of millions. PDL is a revolution which is in fact birth right of every individual on this planet. Come Join Us, in an inward journey, towards pure consciousness.
Why Bhuta Shuddi Kriya ?
To accelerate the intellectual upliftment of the society in these difficult times, Path of Divine Life (PDL) is glad to bring to you a vital yogic process, called Bhut Shudhhi Kriya, which traces its DNA in the Siddham Yoga Tradition; one of the most ancient traditions. PDL offers this unique technique across the globe since 1995.
The process of Bhut Shuddhi Kriya offers appropriate solutions to the complex problems of the present times. Our body is made up of 5 cosmic elements, namely Earth, Water, Air, Fire & Ether. Bhut Shudhhi Kriya is the process of purification & balancing of these 5 basic elements. It provides an energy bath for inner cleansing. One must perform this 20-minute kriya every day. (Doing this kriya during ‘an empty stomach condition’, would give the best results).
Starting with prayer “Om Asatoma Sat Gamaya”, “Tamso Ma Jyotirgamaya”, “Mrityor Ma Amrutam Gamaya”, we strive to unravel the absolute truth of life being through the various paths like Karma, Jnana & Bhakti yoga. These seemingly diverse paths are in fact fundamentally the same. This brings to the Siddham yoga tradition, which is a balanced confluence of all these paths.
Unique Benefits of Kriya:
. Increases oxygen in blood & maintains hemoglobin levels, reduces workload on heart, increases blood supply to brain and normalizes the PH level of body.
. It stimulates the pituitary and thyroid glands for regulation of hormonal secretion, activation of the nervous system & helps in stabilization of the respiratory system. High metabolism rate results in increased energy which activates the dormant brain cells to support development of mental capacities such as Intelligence, Clarity of Thoughts, Memory, and Analytical Capability.
. Increased oxygen content in the body helps in improving the efficiency of the heart.