Human Awareness and Concept Forum is conceptualized to foster the agenda of World Peace through the process of constructive and inclusive thought exchange which is based on
‘ ॐ सह नाववतु । सह नौ भुनक्तु ।‘ for the Humanity.
Humanity means ‘Hind Rashtra'. It is a universal concept ‘वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम्’ that belongs to entire humanity for upliftment of human values. Humanity is the basic nature of human begins which reflects in the form of divine human values such as forgiveness, peace, compassion, benevolence. Being transparent in actions in alignment with basic nature is the duty of every human.
This is a humble invite to all Indians who are indulged in selfless service for the mankind.
Subjects in focus
- World Peace
30th October 2020 to 01st November 2020, Rishikesh, Uttrakhand, India
Guidelines & Notification
1. Reporting time from 29th Oct. 2020 morning at 10:00 am on wards.
2. Welcome ceremony will be held on 29th Oct at 4:30 pm and Valedictory on 2nd Nov
at 12 noon.
3. Please plan your arrival & departure accordingly.
4. The discussions to be restricted to the subjects in focus.
5. Any discussion/debate on sensitive topics like religion, communalism, casteism, racism or
individuals etc to he avoided.
6. Registration amount is neither transferable nor refundable.
7. Online registration receipt and original photo is mandatory.
8. All registered participants are requested to participate on all days.
9. All the decision in the assembly will be taken by Human Awareness and Concept Forum.
For Registration, Click here
Click on Image for English and Hindi Leaflet for Downlaod: